Monday, September 26, 2011

Now to begin

So to begin the blog I have two entries from Kitty Blenkinsopp a poem called “An Excoriated Cow”. It is a poem sure to please those of us who are vegetarian or concerned about animal welfare about useless deaths to feed various hungers and a short story called “White Coffee Mug” about the ambitions of a young man and the small things that can bring them down. I have to admit made me envious of her writing ability and would love to be able to produce a story that would be able to come close to her ability.
Remember, If you have a piece of writing that you would like to see up here please contact me on Jamie.hodder1@gmail.com. All submissions are considered as I don’t really have any requirements other then the item is self edited and is entertaining. Look at the first post to this blog for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment